It is our pleasure to invite you to a new edition of the International Scientific Symposium ”Young People and Multidisciplinary Research in Applied Life Sciences”, - Section "Young People and Scientific Research in Animal Husbandry and Biotechnology" organized by the Bioengineering Faculty of Animal Resources, University of Life Sciences "King Mihai I " from Timisoara, on November 24, 2022, in hybrid format (face to face and online).
This event is dedicated to students, master students, doctoral students and young researchers and aims to create a stimulating framework for the presentation of research results, for interaction, exchange of ideas and experiences between participants.
Animal Feeding and Nutrition;
Etology and Animal Welfare;
Fundamental Sciences in Animal Science;
Genetics and Animal Improving;
Grassland and Fooder Crops;
Management and Marketing;
Processing of Animal Production;
Technologies Applied in Animal Husbandry.
- October 23, 2022 - communicating the intention to participate and sending the talon and abstract in English to the address firstname.lastname@example.org;
- November 06, 2022 –deadline for submission of full paper on www.spasb.ro (with the possibility of deadline extending!!!), the scientific papers being published in next year's issue of the journal Scientific Papers Animal Sciences and Biotechnology, indexed in international databases (DOAJ, EBSCO, CAB Abstracts, CABI Full Text, Index Copernicus, Ulrich's Periodicals Directory, Google Scholar, Cite Factor);
- All scientific papers will be written in English, according to the instructions from adress www.spasb.ro;
- The maximum number of authors for a scientific paper is 5, of which a maximum of 2 coordinating teachers;
- The abstract will be published in book abstract;
- November 20, 2022 - payment of participation and publication fee: 20 Euro (Payment of the registration fee must be made by bank transfer into our account: RO97RZBR0000060018499360;
- Please send proof of payment to email address email@example.com
Attached to this email I am sending you the symposium invitation, draft for the poster presentation and participation form.