VICE-RECTOR FOR UNIVERSITY DEVELOPMENT AND QUALITY ASSURANCE
Kostecká Zuzana, Assoc. Prof. DVM,email@example.com
+421 915 984621
In addition to the direct management of the organizational units, Vice-Rector for University Development and Quality Assurance organizes:
- Activities related to the development of the university,
Process of the university assessment at national as well as international level:
- International accreditation,
- National accreditation ,
- Other quality assessments at national and international level.
Vice-Rector for University Development and Quality Assurance cooperates and on behalf of the UVMP and is acting in relationship to the civic association Sport club TJ Slávia UVMP in Košice.
Vice-Rector for University Development and Quality Assurance manages:
- Quality Assurance,
Department of Information and Communication Technologies:
- Central Application Systems,
- Information Technologies and Networks.
Information and Teaching Centres:
- Museum of History of Veterinary Medicine in Košice,
- University Facility for Breeding and Diseases of Wild Living Animals, Fish and Bees in Rozhanovce,
- Equestrian Centre.