VICE-RECTOR FOR INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
Vojtek Boris, DVM, PhD.email@example.com
+421 917 171064
Vice-Rector for International Relations pharmaceutical faculties, the Slovak Pharmacy Chamber, the civic association of the Association of Kosice Pharmacy Students and other professional pharmaceutical organizations and Manages the agenda of the University of Third Age.
Vice-Rector for International Relations and Internationalization is responsible in particular for:
- establishing and coordinating the university's contractual cooperation with foreign universities, international non-governmental organizations and other foreign partners,
- active participation of UVMP in international associations of universities,
- co-ordination of international co-operation programs and exploration of the possibilities of involving UVMP departments in these programs,
- coordination and search for possibilities of study of UVMP students abroad and foreign students at UVMP (ERASMUS +, CEEPUS and others),
- coordination and cooperation with national offices and agencies for international cooperation in the Slovak Republic.
Vice-Rector for International Relations manages:
- International relations,
- Student and Staff Mobility,
- Rigorous Examination Procedures,
- Editorial Office Forlia Pharmaceutica Cassioviensia,
- IVSA and responsible guarantor appointed rector.