The University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy in Košice is preparing the 65th edition of the Student Scientific Conference ŠVOČ in the academic year 2022/23.
The conference is designed to present the results of students' scientific work in five sections:
1. PRE-CLINICAL SECTION Anatomy, histology, biology, genetics, aetiology, ethics, biochemistry, microbiology, physiology and pathological physiology, history of veterinary medicine etc.
2. CLINICAL SECTION Surgery, orthopedy, internal medicine, gynaecology, parasitology, toxicology, etc.
3. FOOD HYGIENE AND ENVIRONMENTAL QUALITY SECTION Food hygiene, ecology, environment, sanitation, animal hygiene, welfare, etc.
4. PHARMACEUTICAL SECTION Drugs, clinical pharmacology, drug residues, pharmacy, social pharmacy, etc.
5. BACHELOR STUDY SECTION Presentation of partial results of bachelor's thesis.
The best presentation in each section will be awarded with a UVMP in Košice prize: 1st prize €200 2nd prize €150 3rd prize €100 and valuable material prizes.
The date of the conference 26. 4. 2023
Registration and abstract submission 5. 3. - 5. 4. 2023
Paper submission 20. 4. 2023
Chairman of the Organizing and Scientific Committee: doc. MVDr. Marián Prokeš, PhD., Department of Epizootiology, Parasitology and Protection of One Health, UVMP in Košice