Eligibility of applicants
You can join our Study Abroad Programme as an Erasmus+ student if:
- There is a valid Erasmus+ exchange agreement between your university and the UVMP in Košice in your area of study or traineeship.
- Your university officially nominates you by the application deadline to study or realize traineeship at UVMP in Košice after your study plan is revised by the UVMP in Košice.
- Full details about how to apply will be sent to you once your home university nominates you to study or realize traineeship at UVMP in Košice, your Erasmus Office will inform you about the status and full details.
- Once you are accepted as a new Erasmus student at UVMP in Košice, you need to complete Application Form and Learning Agreement for Studies or Learning Agreement for Traineeship.
- Finally your Erasmus Coordinator will send to us (our International Programmes Unit) scanned copies of fully completed Application Form and Learning Agreement, signed by you and signed / stamped by your home university.
Applications/information on nominated students must reach the receiving institution (code SKKOSICE01) by:
- Application for winter term (September to January) or one academic year: May 30
- Appplication for summer term (February to May): November 15