Transfer from another higher education institution is possible only for students who are registered at that institution in a study programme of the same level and study branch as is taught at UVMP in Košice.
- Follow steps necessary for regular application process
Submit to the Study Office also following documents:
- Full academic transcript from the university you want to be transferred from
- Official statement from the university you want to be transferred from, which confirms your active student's status in the current academic year
- Written request for a transfer (including name of the university you want to be transferred from, your current year of study and intended year of study you wish to be transferred to)
In line with UVMP internal procedures, transfer is conditional upon succesfully passing the entrance exams and upon acceptance to the first year of study at the UVMP in Košice.
After acceptance to study, within 15 days of delivery date of decision on admission to study, student may apply for recognition of subjects passed at previous higher education institution. After recognition of these subjects and evaluation of their position in the current GVM study plan, student may be transferred into the higher year of study.
Please note that UVMP in Košice does not accept students applying to the 5th or 6th year of study.
- Compare your completed subjects with subjects of study plan (both recommended study plan and course information letters catalogue to be found here)
- Fill in Subject recognition request form, stating name of the institution and study programme you wish to be transferred from and listing all UVMP subjects you want to get recognized linked to the previously passed subjects that form a basis for recognition. Please note that only subjects completed with final grade can be recognised.
Attach to the request the following (important information should be highlighted):
- Transcript of records from the university where the subjects were passed (including obtained grades and credits and scale with conversion of acquired grades and credits to ECTS, if not compatible with this system)
- Course information letters of previously passed subjects with detailed information about curriculum/syllabus, duration/study range of these subjects, allocated credits, etc.
- Submit to the Study Office the request with all required attachments within 15 days of the decision on admission to study delivery date.